Sunday, March 26, 2023

Editing day number 1

 


HELLOO MY FILMANIACS, PEEPS, BLOGGERS AND ANY OTHER NICKNAME, WE ARE EDITING THIS THAAANG

Yey.

Hurray.

Okey, so I just succesfully finished moving all of the footage to a google drive and into my computer then into the adobe file, so I have everything.

I converted the beat from one of my earlier blogposts into an mp3 file in order to use it for the intro, I am excited on how this project will end up looking like. Yey

But yeah I will definetly not finish it by today, editing takes a big while, it has ti be perfect down to the last minute detail.

I also need to learn some editing techniques, which I dont really know, but I got this.

That's all for tonight, goodnight :^)

Update tomorrow when I finish this video and then comes the CCR 🤯

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...