Saturday, March 25, 2023

FIRST FILMING DAY

 HELLOOOO

I AM VERY EXCITED TO TELL YOU THAT WE STARTED AND FINISHED FILMING IN ONE DAY

YIPIIIII


My friend who is right there, ended up getting home early after spring break, so we filmed for like 4 hours and got all the footsge we needed, hurray.

All thats left would be the editing part, which I will do tomorrow

Here are some pictures of how it went



We had some few issues though with the audio, since there were birds screeching in the background and it disturbed us. But we persevered and did well :)

Goodnight, tomorrow I will edit everything and finish this once and for all babyyy.

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...