Friday, March 24, 2023

Start of filming

 Hello, goood afternoon, here are some short videos that I filmed on my Samsung S21 ultra (it has a cool camera) for the first shots of the film opening, those being of the music video.


Remember that I mentioned the use of a drone shot in the beginning of the music video with credits and stuff, sadly I do not own a drone, so this will suffice, I guess.

Here they are.




I am clicking on these videos and have no clue how to play them, but there they are, also, notice how I dont have the everglades river shot that I had in the storyboard, also none of the ones with Alex and Jackson, that was due to a minor unplanned issue, that being that my friend who was playing Jackson left for the spring break week, soooo yeah, bummeeeer.

Anyways, here is this I guess, tomorrow he comes back, and we will film more ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...