Saturday, March 18, 2023

Saturdayyy

 Helloooo my dear bloggers, happy saturday.

I just watched the World baseball classic game of USA VS VENEZUELA (9 to 7) very good game, but sad ending :[ 

Venezuela lost :^(


On other notes, here is an interesting pic of an extract of Breaking Bad


https://youtu.be/cODE4N6VRFI


Now, here is the link, since I am yet to learn how to put a video in this thang. Anyways, in this scene when Walter finds out he has lung cancer at the doctor, now when he gets these horrible news the audio begins to muffle, as he ignores the doctor's words.


This technique is what I will use in my film opening. I got sort of the inspiration from here and just wanted to show yall. 

Thats pretty much it for today, goodnight bloggers and Ill be updating a bit tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...