Friday, March 17, 2023

Update

 Hello my bloggers, I have some important announcements, I will be going to Orlando 

TOMORROW!!!

So I wont be able to film for this weekend :( and the blog posts will be cut short, so yeah.


But, do not worry the filming will, and I assure you it WILL be done during this week, aka monday through friday, since it is spring break week, it will be better to film during this week, and editing too.

Also I have some few editing ideas that I would like to discuss on tomorrow's blog post

These include:

Sound editing :0

Shot reverse shot ;^)

And more, maybe, hopefully


The sound one I dont know the name yet, it is muffling of the sound but I bet it has a name.

Anyways, thats all for todays blog. Tomorrow I'll update some more on the techniques and what more. Goodnight my bloggers bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...