Thursday, March 16, 2023

Screenplay

Hello bloggerss, today, I, will, be, doing, my, SCRIPPTTTTT

HURRAY

Finally, after all these years, the script will be done in this very blog post, I swear. Sooooo here it is


FADE IN:

EXT. RIVER WITH HOUSES - DAY

CREDITS ALONG WITH MUSIC VIDEO BEGIN TO PLAY,VARIOUS CUTS OF SHOTS AROUND THE CITY LEAD TO ONE CLOSE-UP INTO ALEX

ALEX
"Yeah, the name is Alex with an A, about to ..." (Interrupted)


JACKSON
"CUT!!!"

ALEX
(Drops microphone, startled)

JACKSON
(Angrily pauses camera, goes over to Alex) 
"Alright man, do that one more time for me, please"

ALEX
"Ok"

JACKSON
" 3, 2, 1, ACTION!!!"


ALEX
(Takes deep breath, short silence) " Uh huh, the name is Alex with an A, and I'm not here to play..." (Interrupted once again)

JACKSON
"CUT!!!" (Angry)(Walks over to Alex) "Alex, my man, you are starting way to early, go along with the beat, ok?, One more time please (agitated)." 

ALEX
(Shakes, scared, starting to get tired of it)

JACKSON
"3, 2, 1, go"

ALEX
"Yeah, it's Alex with the great bars, stronger than ... "

JACKSON
"No!!!" (throws camera to ground)
"What do you think you are doing here you idiot, this is not a freestyle session, stick with the Goddamn script, and stop wasting my fucking time ok? Got it? (walks away)

ALEX
*tsk

JACKSON
(turns around) "You little shit!!!" " Did I hear that right over the sound of you being a little fucking pussy???!!! Huh?
(Pushes Alex into the ground, aggressively) "You are a worthless scumbag who cannot even comprehend the easiest of directions, hence why you have achieved nothing in life, you absolute dog water, continue sabotaging the production, and I'll shove your stupid camcorder, and tripod straight up your ass!!!. (starts walking away)

ALEX
(Shaky, begins to look at the silhouette of Jackson fading away, then looks at his microphone on his right hand side, on the floor, he begins to imagine a weapon)



CUTAWAY INTO TITLE CARD:

CUT TO BLACK SCREEN

FADE INTO A FEW MONTHS AGO

JACKSON
(Walking by the street)

ALEX
(RAPPING IN THE DISTANCE)

JACKSON
(DROPS PENNY)

ALEX
"Thanks man"

JACKSON
"Hey champ, listen, wanna go for a drink?"




Sooooo, that was my super awesome script for this super awesome production, watcha think!!!

Anyways, now that I have this final piece, I will begin the filming process soon, lets go :)

That was all for the moment my peeps, stay tuned, goodnight.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...