Sunday, March 12, 2023

Getting ready to film


 Hello my peeps, I hope you're having a good sunday, because I am :)


Filming time is getting closer and closer, and I can't wait to start filming this idea, so I can turn it into a real video.

But first we have to get our equipment ready, and script.


EQUIPMENT



This is the main prop of the hour, my little camcorder with a shotgun mic, so the whole project will not even be filmed on this, I will film only through my phone camera, which is way better than the camcorder.

This is just the main prop that the producer Jackson will use to "record" the music video in Act 1. I will talk more about the Acts and outline in the next blog.


This will be the tripod that I will be using both for filming from my phone in some scenes, and also using as the stand for the camcorder used by jackson.


And lastly this will be the lights that I will use for the garage scenes, if I end up doing any.

Just as a notice, I will try and publish the next blog post with a description of how the acts will be divided and such, kind of like an outline, since the storyboard alone is not enough obviously. Afterwards I am planning on doing the screenplay, and to finish next week a blogpost on how the filming days went.

But thats pretty much all folks, thx for tuning in and have a great Sunday restday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...