Friday, March 10, 2023

Storyboard part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Hellooooo bloggers, welcome back to yet another week with me, myself, and I, in this blog I will be announcing some great news, and those are (drumroll), I FINALLY FINISHED MY STORYBOARD, yipeeeee.

In all seriousness I have finally gathered a complete idea on how the actual opening will look like, shot and angle wise. This will actually speed the whole development up, as I didn't really have a sort of outline or complete storyboard before, and that's something I should have done a while ago.

But now, with this beautiful peace of art finished, I will be able to film with little issues, now that I look more organized, lets goooo.



Here are the full 3 slides that I completed of my film opening project.







Apart from making it, I got some great inspiration in the middle of writing the storyboard. When I was drawing Jackson and Alex fight, I remembered of the Whiplash scene, of getting on my f*king tempo.

Here it is.




Basically in this scene the drummer, Andrew is put through trial and error by his teacher (Fletcher) who clearly has some anger issues, or at least is just really strict on his students. So Fletcher keeps on telling Andrew to repeat the section of the song which he made the mistake in, and Fletcher even gets aggressive at a point, and throws a plate at his head.

I got inspired with this scene since the whole gist of it is really similar to my idea, I thought I should include this in the blog as I feel it helps with inspiration and stuff, yeah.

That's all, Bye bloggers :()

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...