Sunday, March 5, 2023

Updaaate

Hello bloggers, I have some exciting news, earlier today I decided to go for a run, and when I went to the park I saw some great opportunities for some shots for the beginning of the Music video.

With short videos of these two pictures in drone shots, or even just a dolly shot, I would get great footage for the film opening sequence






Luckily this park is right next to my house, so getting footage would be no problem, and just to be sure, I made sure to record tiny bits of this scenery, with pans and tilts maybe just as reference for the actual filming days, and maybe to use this short footage If I can't find a drone to do drone shots :(

I also got some ideas, I might not use them but they are useful to have if I cant continue with the main project by x y or z.

So one of the shots before Alex starts rapping he can like be running towards the camera on the track field

It sounds and looks and really is corny, but just in case I could have that footage in, because when editing I just like to put everything in and start like crafting my art from a scrambled sea of videos and images. Its more fun that way ;)

But yeah, that's pretty much it, Goodnight bloggers.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...