Saturday, March 4, 2023

Re-Scheduling

 Update

Hello my bloggers :)

Today I will be re-scheduling the filming of the opening sequence, since I think the last scheduling was waaaaay to early.

Also, I spoke with my teacher about two classes ago and she gave me some sick ideas to continue with my project, I'm not sure if I mentioned this in another post, but here it is again :))

Instead of building my own DIY camera like I described in one of my first blogs. I will be using a camcorder that I own, attached with a shotgun mic, and a tripod.

This will be used once again as one of the main props of the whole scene.

Re-Scheduling


Monday 13 - I will, finally, begin the darn thang (Film)

Tuesday 14 - Probably will take two days to film the whole thing

Wednesday 15 - Still film some more ( I forgot it actually takes long to do these things)

Thursday 16 - EDITINGGGG

Friday 17 - break

Saturday 18 - more editing?


This is not a rulebook for myself by the way, more like a guideline, since I cannot strictly follow it, that's just not how I work, but it helps at least a little bit with organization

Final announcements

I forgot to mention, that I found my actor. YAAAAYY. A classmate, he is not in my group, but he offered to help, so he will be playing Jackson, and I will be playing Alex, but I still need the crucial, Camera man (doesn't appear, just films)

Also I will be filming some scenes for the beginning of the music video in the Everglades, I though ot a really cool shot, I will show you a picture now.



I included this on the storyboard, but didn't develop on it, so here it is.


Well, thank you for tuning in bloggers, and have a great and excellent night :)


Citation

Craig Pittman, F. P. A. 19. (2021, August 19). Raising the dam-nable road that ruined Florida's Everglades. Florida Phoenix. Retrieved March 4, 2023, from https://floridaphoenix.com/2021/08/19/raising-the-dam-nable-road-that-ruined-floridas-everglades/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...