Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday Ideas :^)

 Hello my dear bloggers, and welcome to your happy sunday blog, and favorite blog, by Daniel Velazquez, wuuuuuhuuu.

My great grandma just turned 103 years old. And the party was funnnnn. Anyways. Walking at night in Orlando I had some ideas for the film opening. Specifically the flashback part at the end of the opening where the two main characters meet.

So instead of just making it so Jackson meets Alex performing on the streets, I could change it to night. Ooooooh. So it matches with the whole thing of Jackson coming out of a bar sad since his last talent messed up and he lost money.

Here are some pictures.




So the plan will be to include that scene in the night, just like that.


Thats about it for today bloggers, see you next week. I will be filming, finally. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...