Friday, March 3, 2023

Storyboard

 Helloooooo Bloggerrsssss. How are you doiiiing, I know it's been a long time, and that you miss me ;)

So sorry about that, I had to do the SAT on Wednesday so I focused my mental prowess mainly on studying for that, so yeah.

So today I will be pretty much discussing the outline/storyboard of this beautiful film opening, I know I promised it last week but, yeah, sorry about that. 

Here is a picture of my storyboard my peeps.


Some progress has been made and I like where it is going, also on the drawing and developing of the storyboard I got some sick new ideas, I got some of the content for the 2 minutes, so instead of being one cut, it is going to be several, not in a montage because it wouldnt fit for the genre, but more developed cuts to emphasize the rage in Jackson, the producer.

I will update more on the storyboard tomorrow. Goodnight peeps 😉




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...