Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Filming Schedule

Hello my dear bloggers, welcome to week two. Today I will be discussing more of the planning for the production along with this week, it will all be about planning.


Schedule

I will begin the filming process from the week of the 27th, until the 5th, since this week will be dedicated to planning mainly, I think starting the recording after it will be crucial, since I will have time for the storyboard, outline, and more.

Shooting Schedule


27 - Begin shooting in my garage and get my actors ready

28 - Continue in the park and all other consecutive shots of music video before the "CUT" scene

1 - Begin editing

2 - Continue editing

3 - Finish editing


Storyboard

Probably sometime around tomorrow I will begin developing the storyboard, and the sooner I do the easier it will be for me, because if any mistakes occur during the production that I think would be crucial, like any changes, it would be good to change up the storyboard and document it here.

I plan on finishing most of the planning this week my bloggers, have a good night, and see you tomorrow with the complete version of the storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...