Friday, February 24, 2023

Group Reflection

 Hello my bloggers, today in class our teacher decided to divide us up into groups in order to reflect about, and I just realized that I haven't been developing enough details on the characters and opening sequence.

Sooooo, I will be doing it right now, a little pause on the storyboard process for now, I will be developing characters and stuff in this same blog post.

A picture of my group in class :)


My classmates helped me a lot in realizing that my idea, is not developed, like mainly. From looking at their blogs and projects I also noticed this myself, with them including names of characters already, even the title, and an actual outline of what will happen on the scene.

I changed some ideas overall of the project, like how long the drone shots with credits are, and stuff.

They helped me develop both characters of my opening, with ideas such as Johnny Starr, as a name or such, these are all just examples. 

I also need to show the specific filming locations in some of my blog posts, but the most, most, most important part, would be the development of the actual characters, I will do on next blog, instead of the storyboard, before the storyboard I need to have a name for them at least.

Alas, I have come up with an actual title for my film opening, which will be, (drum roll).


CUT


I believe it's a great title, since the film might involve my main character (the song performer) becoming slowly mad throughout the film, which is hinted in the sequence, maybe after the mean producer screams  CUT, he pushes him, making the camera turn into a POV of the performer looking at the ground, shaking, in anger. These are just some developing ideas.

I will genuinely develop these characters, and their backstories in more detail on the next blog, until then. Goodnight my bloggers.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...