Saturday, February 18, 2023

Mise-En-Scene

Good night my bloggers, today I will be describing some of the details that I've been just thinking and writing down throughout the week, that I think would be influential to the film opening.



Props







First of all, I was thinking of the props used in the video, since the opening scene involves the recording of a music video, I needed to have a professional camera with a tripod so it looked professional, since I don't have those kinds of resources, I was thinking of building one like DIY, out of cardboard and stuff, making it look real though.

Also having a green screen (which I do) is going to be crucial, making it stop working for the "CUT!!!" scene.


Filming Locations


Now, the filming itself I was thinking of doing in the garage for the scene in which the music video is cut, so in short, the music video will include various zones, such as the park, while the "CUT!!!" scene will be inside the garage, and the rest will develop there.




It won't be as elaborate and professional as it looks here, but it at least gives you an idea.

That would be it for some of the brief Mise-en-scene planning, I know it's not much, but I will be doing more when I develop more of the video, such as the storyboard and more, that will be coming in the next week. 







Citation:

Studio and broadcast cameras. Sony Pro. (n.d.). Retrieved February 18, 2023, from https://pro.sony/en_IE/products/studio-and-broadcast-cameras

Behance. (n.d.). Small garage cyclorama. Behance. Retrieved February 18, 2023, from https://www.behance.net/gallery/8698489/Small-Garage-Cyclorama

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...