Sunday, February 12, 2023

Initiate the drama machine

 Hello my peeps, from now on, I will be developing my AICE Film opening scene, and will be keeping you guys updated with my thought processes, planning, and much more. Since we just began this project in the class, and we still have some time, I haven't given it deep thoughts, but, in the class when our teacher was showing us examples, my brain started scheming like crazy.

I came up with various ideas, but I just didn't know which one to use, even now I am still debating it, for now, my plan is to make sort of like a drama film being based on a guy who wants to be a future famous artist, and the opening scene is from a perspective as if you were watching one of his music videos, but then as time goes on he slips up a little bit, and we hear a loud "CUT!!!" the camera then cuts from an outsider perspective of someone seeing the recording studio, and then it shows the title, I'm still a little rusty about this idea, I was thinking of many more, but this is the "main" one.

Sort of like this

Since the genre I am doing is drama, here is an example film.


An example of a drama film would be "The Martian," a movie starring Matt Damon in which drama and suspense is the main thing, even from just looking at the poster, seeing the massive font saying "BRING HIM HOME" makes you feel anxious doesn't it? Anyways my film although not taking inspiration from this one, would fall in the same category as this one, it might look silly at first with the whole upcoming artist thing, and rap, but when the camera cuts, we will see the artist's real side, and how it will affect the rest of his crew, then cutting to the title card, sounds cool doesn't it?






Anyways, I will keep all of you  updated along this whole process, thank you for tuning in and see ya next week ;) .



Citation: Staff | on January 02, 2020. “Best Movies: It Was the Decade of the Drama - Naples Florida Weekly.” Naples Florida Weekly -, https://naples.floridaweekly.com/articles/best-movies-it-was-the-decade-of-the-drama/.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here is, the final part, my CCR it is one podcast, and one youtube style video, answering questions https://youtu.be/8gUIDhJe84E  - PODCAST...